Terms & Conditions
Tarfeeh Fakieh Leisure and Hospitality (the “Parks”) and the domain www.tarfeehfakieh.com
(this “Website”) are operated by Tarfeeh Fakieh Entertainment and Hospitality Group, which is referred to herein as “TF” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.General
For our guests’ safety and enjoyment, entry to the Parks is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket and entering the Parks, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Tickets are refundable within 14 days from the date of purchase. 10% of the ticket value is non-refundable as an administrative fee. These tickets are considered void if they are resold, moved, altered, or damaged.
Tickets Terms & Conditions
All tickets sold online are the property of Tarfeeh Fakieh Entertainment and Hospitality Group, the operator of Al Shallal Park, Fakieh Aquarium and Fakieh Planetarium Jeddah, KSA. Entry and use of the Parks is subject to specific product terms and conditions, our general terms and conditions and those set out below:
At the Parks
- Individuals entering the Park must hold a valid ticket which has been obtained from us, our website or an authorized third party.
- The entrance ticket and other entitlements remain our property and are not for re-sale, non-transferable, and may not be exchanged for commercial gain. Tickets and other entitlements are void if altered.
- You will need to present the original ticket or a printed online voucher in order to gain entry into the Park.
Tickets are valid for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Your ticket is personal to you and may not be shared with others. The ticket is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Tickets must be presented for re-entry to the Park on the same day.
- Tickets should be retained and shown for inspection upon demand.
- If tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these terms and conditions are complied with by each person in the group. If you are an adult supervising minor children in the Park then you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of those minors.
- If you resell a ticket without our express consent, it will be void. By purchasing a ticket you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
- Terms and conditions relating to ticket categories are available under Ticket section. .
1. The standard operating hours of the Parks are set out on our website. Operating hours are subject to change.
2. Entry to the Parks are subject to you complying with these terms and conditions, and the Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the Park entrances and set out below.
3. We do not permit the following within the Parks:
- Outside food and beverage with the exception of baby food/baby formula
- Fighting or abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Unruly behavior
- Queue jumping
- Weapons of any kind, or potentially dangerous items such as items made of glass or with sharp edges
- Coolers, suitcases, and bags with wheels
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that identifies the wearer as emergency personnel
- Pets are not allowed
- The use of two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicles such as Segways.
- The use of recreational devices such as remote control drones, toys, scooters, inline skates, skateboards or shoe with built in wheels.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purpose without our prior written approval.
- Unlawful or immoral behavior
4. We reserve the right to deny admission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove guests from the Park if they fail to comply with these terms and conditions or any other applicable rules regulations, or instructions, without a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that we might have against you or arising from your actions.
5. Please always read safety signs and follow the directions of our employees.
6. Your dress and appearance must be suitable for a family theme park and in keeping with the culture and values of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
7. You must supervise children in your care and arrange a meeting place in case you should become separated.
8. Smoking (references to which include electronic cigarettes) is not allowed inside the Parks. You may only smoke in the designated areas.
9. The safety and security of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. By entering the Parks, you consent to you and your belongings being subject to searches, screenings and/or security checks.
10. You must not leave your belongings unattended in the Park.
You accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any medical conditions you may have. Attendance and use of the Parks is at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by KSA law. Enjoying our attractions
1. Access to a ride is conditional on compliance with the safety rules for that ride. It is your responsibility to read and evaluate the ride description and rules for each ride and see if you can safely participate. If you have specific questions or require additional information, our guest services will be happy to assist.
2. We reserve the right to deny admission to any of our rides if we have reasonable belief that you cannot comply with the safety rules for the ride.
3. Safety restrictions may impact your ability to use certain rides. Please check the ride restrictions on our website before purchasing your ticket.
4. Smoking, eating or drinking is not permitted on any of our rides. Closures and Unavailability
1. Certain rides, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
2. Although we will use reasonable efforts to keep our website up to date with news, we reserve the right, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of the Park or attraction, close any area of the Park temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances require. It is your responsibility to check the website and we cannot guarantee that it will inform you of all changes that may be relevant to your visit. Parking
1. We offer parking facilities for the use of our guests only.
2. Vehicles may not be left overnight.
3. Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
4. Parking is subject to availabilityLiability
1. You accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, considering any medical conditions you may have. Entry into and use of the Park is at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by KSA law.
2. Liability for indirect, special or consequential losses is excluded.
3. We do not limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
4. In the event of an unforeseen park closure, or partial closure, we are not responsible for accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. - Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile -Website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Saudi Arabia
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in SAR.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia.